Warning: This will delete all of the OATH credentials stored on your YubiKey. If you are actively using these, you will want to be sure to disable the 2FA requirement for your accounts before performing these steps to ensure you do not lock yourself out of any accounts.
- Download and install Yubico Authenticator.
- Insert your YubiKey into an available USB port on your computer.
- Open Yubico Authenticator.
- Expand the triple-dot menu at the top right and select Reset defaults.
- Click Reset YubiKey to confirm the reset.