Warning: This will delete all of the OATH credentials stored on your YubiKey. If you are actively using these, you will want to be sure to disable the 2FA requirement for your accounts before performing these steps to ensure you do not lock yourself out of any accounts. If instead you wish to delete a specific account, you can delete individual credentials by selecting the specific credential and pressing the trash icon.
- Download and install Yubico Authenticator.
- Insert your YubiKey into an available USB port on your computer.
- Open Yubico Authenticator.
- Click on the Configure YubiKey button at the top right () and select Reset OATH.
- Click Reset to confirm the reset.