For use with some applications, such as security software, you may need to know the USB product ID (PID) of the YubiKey or Security Key you have. You can use the steps below to find the USB PID of your device.
- Open Hardware and Sound in the Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers
- Right-click on the icon for the YubiKey (or Security Key) and choose Properties.
- Click on the Hardware tab.
- Click on Properties button
- Click on Details tab.
- Change Property drop down to Hardware IDs.
- You will see the PID listed.
- Open Terminal.
- Run: lsusb | grep -i Yubico
- You will see pairs of VendorID:ProductID listed.
- Open System Report (Apple Menu > About This Mac > System Report).
- Navigate to Hardware > USB.
- Select the YubiKey (or Security Key).
- See the Product ID below.