This document lists all the references in the series in one easy to find place. Additional informational references are also provided for more details.
Enable security keys as an available passwordless authentication method
- Enable FIDO2 Security Keys as a sign-in option in Azure AD
- Enable CBA as a sign-in option in Azure AD
Secure the admins by enforcing MFA
- Require MFA for Azure AD Admins using baseline policies or Conditional Access Policies
Drive more adoption of passwordless using Conditional Access Policies
- Focus on getting users to use passwordless sign-in.
- Create Conditional Access Policies to require MFA for specific applications and groups of users.
- Leverage Identity Protection to require MFA for Medium and High RIsk sign-ins.
- Evaluate the use of Authentication Strength Conditional Access Policies
Enable Windows sign-in with FIDO2 security keys
- Enable Windows to use FIDO2 credential provider
Federate your SaaS applications with Azure AD
- Connect to your applications with federated Single Sign On
Enable alternate MFA options for applications that don't support passwordless
- Leverage Azure MFA OATH-TOTP capabilities with YubiKeys if passwordless sign-in cannot be leveraged.
- Leverage SaaS applications' native MFA capabilities with YubiKeys if the SaaS application cannot be federated with Azure AD
Synchronize your on-premises users with AAD Connect
- Synchronize on-premises users with AAD Connect.
Migrate on-premises applications federated with AD FS using Azure AD federation
- Migrate on-premises applications federated with AD FS to Azure AD
Enable on-premises legacy IWA applications to use passwordless sign-in
- Upgrade the on-premises applications to use modern authentication protocols
- Enable Azure AD Hybrid features
- Enable Azure AD Application Proxies
Enable MFA for on-premises applications using RADIUS with NPS Server extension
- Configure on-premises applications using RADIUS to use Azure MFA and YubiKeys
Certificate based sign-in with smart cards
- Leverage YubiKey as the physical smart card
- Smart cards with mobile devices