This guide describes how to configure your YubiKey, also known as a "Security Key," with Keeper Password Manager.
- YubiKey Hardware (FIDO U2F certified)
- Keeper Password Manager (Individual or Enterprise, version July 2017)
- For Keeper used on iOS devices the YubiKey 5Ci is required.
How to Enable Your YubiKey with Keeper
- Log into Keeper's Web Vault with your email address and master password.
- Select Settings.
- Be sure you have an additional 2FA method enabled before you registering your security key (for example, SMS or Google Authenticator).
- To select an additional 2FA method, select Edit Two-Factor.
- Once an additional 2FA method has been selected, turn on Security Keys.
- Insert your security key into the USB port and follow the instructions on the screen.