YubiKey 4 Security Key by Yubico YubiKey NEO YubiKey 4 Nano YubiKey NEO-n YubiKey Edge YubiKey Edge-n FIDO U2F Security Key YubiKey 5 NFC YubiKey 5 Nano Security Key NFC YubiKey FIPS YubiKey Nano FIPS YubiKey 4C YubiKey 4C Nano YubiKey 5C YubiKey 5C Nano YubiKey 5Ci YubiKey C FIPS YubiKey C Nano FIPS
This guide describes how to configure your YubiKey, also known as a "Security Key," with Keeper Password Manager.
- YubiKey Hardware (FIDO U2F certified)
- Keeper Password Manager (Individual or Enterprise, version July 2017)
How to Enable Your YubiKey with Keeper
- Log into Keeper's Web Vault with your email address and master password.
- Select Settings.
- Be sure you have an additional 2FA method enabled before you registering your security key (for example, SMS or Google Authenticator).
- To select an additional 2FA method, select Edit Two-Factor.
- Once an additional 2FA method has been selected, turn on Security Keys.
- Insert your security key into the USB port and follow the instructions on the screen.