Warning: This will delete all of the OATH credentials stored on your YubiKey; this also includes Windows Hello registrations. If you are actively using these, you will want to be sure to disable the 2FA requirement for your accounts before performing these steps to ensure you do not lock yourself out of any accounts.
- Download and install Yubico Authenticator.
- Insert your YubiKey to an available USB port on your computer.
- Open Yubico Authenticator.
- From the File menu, select Reset...
- Click OK to confirm the reset.