The NDEF setting on a YubiKey tells it which slot to read the credential from when using it over NFC. By default, the NDEF is set to read from slot 1. If you would like to change this, or you need to reprogram this setting, you can use the steps below.
- Download and install the YubiKey Personalization Tool.
- Open the Personalization Tool.
- Insert your YubiKey.
- Click the Tools tab at the top.
- Click NDEF Programming.
- Select the configuration slot you would like the YubiKey to use over NFC.
- Click the Program button.